Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Anniversary, Fish, and SUMMER!

This summer has be lots of fun so far. Brody and I celebrated our first anniversary, in May. We went up to Spokane and stayed at the historic Davenport Hotel. I LOVED it. We were actually in the newer building the tower, but it still had the historic charm. We also went to a classic car show while we were there, and to the Lilac Festival parade. At the parade we saw Alice my youngest sister whose high school band had come to the parade.

Davenport pictures
Car Pictures






While we where at the Davenport we saw the cutest fish pond/fountain. After which I decided that we needed FISH! I think that in the pond were fancy goldfish, so thus began our search for our own aquarium. I wanted to get a calico telescope eye goldfish. We found a 55 gallon tank with fish, and all the works for setting up an aquarium. So purchased it and my fish and a fish for Brody, and less than 5 days later, the fish in the tank KILLED my fish. So needless to say that I was devastated.

Until Brody came home one day from work, with a 10 gallon take, and two fancy goldfish, a Black Moor, and a Redcap Oranda! He was sorry that he couldn't find a calico telescope eye, but hoped that these two would be good. What a great surprise!

Summer has been going well for us. Brody has just finished his Biology class for the summer, and I have finish one of my three. A couple weekends ago we went to Palouse Falls and hiked around. It was great fun. We hiked down to the upper falls and then down to the large falls. Next month I think we will be going to Potholes State Park and do some hiking there too.

Also this summer I have started my own business and greatly enjoy it. I have only just started but will be great to have some extra income!

No comments:

Post a Comment