Monday, April 18, 2011

Punishment...

Our cat has a problem... A peeing problem... She likes to pee on towels. Now, she will only pee on them in a box/basket/crate, but nonetheless she pees on them! Lucky for her they have been our old towels not not our nice bath towels. This will be the last time she pees on anything! I was cleaning, and moving some of my business stuff around, and unknowingly left a bag next to the crate of towels... Yesterday, I discovered she had on it! So as punishment, she is not allowed to sleep on our bed for a week, her favorite spot to hide away. And we put her outside for a bit. As an indoor cat, this must have been torture. Brody was kind enough to record her moment of agony in the tree... We do love our cat, but I can not stand cat pee!
*I am not sure why there is two, but it would not work unless there are two... Pick one!


No comments:

Post a Comment