Tuesday, September 27, 2011

25 By 25 Revisit--8 Months

Well, it has been 8 months since I posted my 25 by 25 list. I thought I would take a moment to reflect on it and make change a few things to be more realistic!

25 by 25

Lose 50 lbs--So the semester was harsh, then I took a vacation to Texas. If you have never been to Texas, expect to gain a few pounds!! Well, this goal really comes down to good ole' will power... I think I am just going to see if I can go down a pant size or two by January
Graduate--DONE!! 
Finish 4 of the 12 knitting/crocheting projects I have started... I finished ONE!!! And am working on number two. After this one is finished, I am going to finish things for B and some unfinished Christmas presents from last year...
Publish a research paper--This one is not possible, although I am helping B with some stuff at work for a paper
Go 10 days with out spending any money-- This is my goal for October.
Go on a date with Brody once a month (4/12)--This one is easy! I have even be trying to come up with "free dates"... Any Ideas?
Read my scriptures more regularly-- This is actually a challenge for me, that was extended to those I visit teach.
Run a 5K in 30 minutes (in Nov I did one in 46 mins, March 47...) I think there is one coming up in Nov...
Work out 3 times a week for 10 weeks straight--I am really good at working out once a week... If I do this then I will be ready for the 5K...
Attend the temple 10 times (4/10)--I need to be more committed to this and my scriptures.
Have 100% visiting teach for the year (8/12) 
Organize and keep organized my office--work in progress... I had it clean, then work picked up. It is more organized than it normally is.
Take a box to Goodwill monthly (2/12)--um... We have a box, but getting B to agree on what needs to go is the challenge.
Save $1500 (have $1500 in savings)-- My second job is helping with this. Except, student loans are coming due...
Deep clean the kitchen bi-monthly (3/6)--I hate cleaning the kitchen, but a clean kitchen makes me happy!
Dust monthly (it is so dusty in Pullman!!)
Finish Tree of Life Afghan
Make a habit of getting up and out of bed for the day with the first alarm-- Does 8 am count as getting up early...
Have a baby/get pregnant-- I guess I can only get pregnant now...
Ski a Black slope (currently a moderate blue skier)
Put pictures in our picture frames--This one is going well! Until I hung a bunch of new ones...
Finish our wedding/honeymoon/anniversaries scrapbook
Keep the living/family room clean for a month--Done!! now to keep it clean!
Keep a weekly journal--I should probably get a journal... 
Kiss and tell Brody I love him, and a reason why DAILY--A lot harder than it sounds...

3/25... I have a lot to do before January!

No comments:

Post a Comment