Saturday, February 1, 2014

Goals for the New Year

Last year's Goals were simple:

1. Grow and Strengthen my Testimony
2. Read at least one education book for every "fun" book
3. Learn to drive in the snow/stop being scared to drive in the snow

Let, I will tell you that I still HATE driving in the snow, so...
I have picked up reading again, and joined a book club with some ladies from church.
As for my Testimony, it is definitely in a different place than it was last year, and it is a much better happier place.


For 2014 my Goals are this:

1. Let people know how I feel, instead of letting them walk all over me.
2. Run a marathon
3. Weigh under 180#
4. Laugh more, and enjoy the time I have with the two best guys on Earth!

1 comment:

  1. Good job with your goals Ashley! Sounds like you have a good year in front of you.

    ReplyDelete