Monday, February 14, 2011

News about the Craziness!

These last few weeks have been super crazy!!! I have been sick and had to restart my senior research project. This semester has been hard on both of us. Brody is taking Calculus I and a 4 hour lab on using the SolidWorks computer drafting software. I am taking 12 credits, but it feels like 20! I have a water aerobics class that is great fun, and then a German lit class, which is also fun. I am also taking Astronomy 150 for fun. So three fun classes and 2 not so fun energy intensive classes... Statistical Microstructures and my senior thesis class. The Statistical Microstructures class is not too bad, but it is a grad class... As for senior thesis, life would be better if my first experimental procedure worked and I would be also most done now...

On top of the school craziness, I got super sick. There were a few days where getting up and just going to the bathroom would exhaust me so much I would sleep for hours just to do it again. So we went to the doc thinking it was mono, only to have that blood test come back negative. I start to feel a little better and then came more grossness; nausea, headaches, weird food cravings. We waited a few days because I wasn't quite late yet, but scheduled an appointment for a few days later for the pregnancy test. Went in doc was super excited, they did the urine test, which was negative, but the drew blood and sent that off for testing. Before she sent me on my way, I asked her, if I am not prego, then what is wrong. Her answer : I a fairly sure you are pregnant, but it could be your intestines, or your thyroid. Then gave me a script for nausea meds and sent me on my way. Friday morning, I got the call, you are not pregnant!!! (Thanks for asking , but not this time!) And now they want me to come back in a week for more blood tests. Needless to say, I am going to a different doctor that will not jump to crazy conclusions of pregnancy after possible mono, and takes four vials of blood and does think to test any for thyroid issues!

No comments:

Post a Comment