Friday, February 25, 2011

Babies, Everywhere!

Well those of you in my ward know there are a bazillion, women pregnant. Well, it is more like 16 of 50, which is still a incredulous amount! I will state this WE ARE NOT PREGNANT! But it something that is on my mind, well often. I have a few close friends outside of my church circle, who are expecting and it is just SO EXCITING! One is expecting her first, one is expecting their third and a couple of my friends are adopting! So it seems like everywhere I go people are expecting! Who wouldn't be baby crazy surrounded by this!


We are planning on starting to have children soon! I can hardly wait! We just have a couple of things which we are waiting for before we jump on the baby band wagon. Some of those have to do will health, finishing school (for me! Graduation is in MAY!!!), and figure out the unanswerable question how to have Brody finish school, have children, and still come out even... Some of you out there make it look, well easy.


Despite, these little bumps we are working to over come, we have been collecting (and I do mean we!), and I have been planning. We have collected a few items: bellybubs (see this post), a raggedy Ann doll (need to find an Andy now), and some beautiful hand crocheted booties from a wonderful vintage shop. My mother, has been collecting items, I swear, since the day I was born! She also has her own little business.

The planning that is happening is very involved. I never really thought about what I would do for the nursery but with so many friends having babies, and seeing all the super cute themes some people do I have come up with what theme our first baby. I have decided a few other things, like I want to do a natural birth, that I do not want to know the sex of the baby until birth, and we are going to cloth diaper. The theme Jungle! I am so excited! I can not wait to start! I am going to make the cutest mobile, and a jungle full of crocheted stuff animals! I know my mother is will make some super fun items. She and a friend own a craft business, they make great items an mother would need!

Here are some photos of those supper cute animals I want to make for our distant little one.

Love birds





No comments:

Post a Comment