Thursday, March 31, 2011

Spring has Sprung!!!

I love spring on the Palouse! It has the most interesting weather patterns of all the seasons here. Plus it brings the SUN, FLOWERS, and lots and lots of ANIMALS!!! I am counting down the days to being able to plant our garden! Monday after graduation, I will be weeding and planing where I want to put our peppers, onions, broccoli, tomatoes, zucchini, and pumpkins!!!

We have been taking some long hard thought into moving. We want to upgrade our one bedroom apartment to a three bedroom. I wanted Brody to have a room to study in especially after we have a baby. But with us not expecting a baby in the next 9 months and not having a budget to cover more rent, baby costs, and Brody going to school full time... We decided we have MORE than enough space, so lets get creative! Brody has grand plans for the basement, he wants to turn it into his study. I think it is a great idea, our basement is creepy! Well I guess all basements are...Since we aren't moving we are going to be able to plant our in the garden not in pots, and this years get to have some space in my mother-in-law's garden! I am so excited to be able to have lots of time on my hands!

With spring and the increase of sun, our cat, KiKi, is very much enjoying her life! And since we do not have children yet, we have a funny cat we like to laugh at, so for your enjoyment!

She loves paper bags and cardboard boxes. Here are some pictures of her playing with some bags.










We did not put anything in those bags. I was actually getting ready to toss them when Brody notice KiKi's attachment...


Today, I was working on some thing in my office (which is a re-purposed half room area...) and she found the sun! The only problem... it was shinning right onto on of my bags of jewelry stuff. That did not stop her! She wanted the sun, and a table mirror wasn't going to stop her...





No comments:

Post a Comment