Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Winter Wonder Land...

With 19 days to the first day of Spring, we awake to 12+ inches of snow! It has been snowing for just over a week and with culmination it is 2 feet deep in places! Here are a few pictures of our fun this morning!
Brody showing how deep it is. His boot is covered!

Brody shoveling a walk down to the car.

Our car usually is parked by the grill, we have been unable to make it up our driveway.

The front yard, I hope to build a snow man later...

I had to pull the ruler up some so it could be seen...

A limb that fell off our tree. Notice how the snow is all most level with our neighbors yard!

I hope all of this snow doesn't hurt my tulips, and irises!

Brody digging out the car! Yup the snow is covering the fender!




1 comment:

  1. Holy Smokes! I'm glad I'm down in Clarkston! That's so crazy! Brody is awesome for shoveling that!

    ReplyDelete