Thursday, May 19, 2011

25 by 25 revisit!

Well, it has been 4 months since I posted my 25 by 25 list. I thought I would take a moment to reflect on it and maybe change a few things to be more realistic!

25 by 25

  1. Lose 50 lbs--well this semester was harsh and I am back to where I was when I started, but I am still going to do it!
  2. Graduate--DONE!!
  3. Finish 4 of the 12 knitting/crocheting projects I have started... um... ya...
  4. Publish a research paper--I don't know if this is possible, but I will try. Not being in school is going to make it harder...
  5. Go 10 days with out spending any money-- I need to track this one, I am sure I have done it though...
  6. Go on a date with Brody once a month (4/12)--This one is easy!
  7. Read my scriptures more regularly
  8. Run a 5K in 30 minutes (in Nov I did one in 46 mins, March 47...)
  9. Work out 3 times a week for 10 weeks straight--I am really good at working out once a week...
  10. Attend the temple 10 times (1/10)--I need to be more committed to this and my scriptures
  11. Have 100% visiting teach for the year (5/12)
  12. Organize and keep organized my office--work in progress...
  13. Take a box to Goodwill monthly (0/12)--um... We decided to have a garage sale instead...
  14. Save $1500 (have $1500 in savings)
  15. Deep clean the kitchen bi-monthly (0/6)--I hate cleaning the kitchen, but I love to bake...
  16. Dust monthly (it is so dusty in Pullman!!) 
  17. Finish Tree of Life afghan
  18. Make a habit of getting up and out of bed for the day with the first alarm
  19. Have a baby/get pregnant
  20. Ski a Black slope (currently a moderate blue skier)
  21. Put pictures in our picture frames--This one is going well! I only have 5 left!
  22. Finish our wedding/honeymoon/anniversaries scrapbook
  23. Keep the living/family room clean for a month--On the 7 of June this is done!
  24. Keep a weekly journal--I should probably get a journal...
  25. Kiss and tell Brody I love him, and a reason why DAILY--A lot harder than it sounds
Well, honestly I thought I would have completed more... But I have realigned my priorities and maybe in the next 4 months will cross off more!!

1 comment:

  1. Saw this on craigslist for free for your craft space!!
    http://pullman.craigslist.org/zip/2420138763.html

    --
    Sent from Craigslist Pro for iPhone and iPod


    Sent from my iPod

    ReplyDelete