Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Vacation!

I was FINALLY able to take a nice long VACATION! I do not remember the last vacation I took. I guess six years of college will do that!

This year I decided to take one. I was heading to Dallas, TX for a convention for work (Which was REMARKABLE!! I LOVE MY JOB!!!) Since, I was headed south I decided to see my Grandparents (my mom's parents) for a few days. I wish to be able to do that yearly now! They are so great! My Poppa took me to the 'new' river walk in San Antonio. We had a great time walking around and riding on the river. We also went up into The Tower of the America's and had lunch. I have lots of pictures, but this post isn't about pictures. It is about what I learned on vacation.

Being away from home and worries about life, opened my eyes to some trees I couldn't see through the forest.

I have the BEST Husband EVER
Fort Walton Beach has not changed in 12 years...
Some people are just rude as sin!
Some people are nice as pie!
My mom needs to tell us more about her childhood
My Poppa still believes!
Some people are blinded by love
When sealing/closing a water bottle at a low pressure (sea level) and opening at a high pressure (not sea level or on a plane...) will lead you spraying your self and the person asleep next to you on the plane...
Getting picked up from the airport by some one in full police uniform it REALLY fun! Especially when it is a cousin you haven't seen in years!
Traveling alone with 2 heavy carry on's is HORRIBLE!
I hate automated toilets, faucets, and towel dispensers!
Try to save $100 and not checking any bags was NOT worth my SANITY!
You shouldn't try to shift an automatic while trying to pass... as if you were driving a manual...
Some people should not have offspring
Some people should worry less about their children
Some people should have thought more about the changes procreating would create...
I do not like long flights in bad weather.
I HATE airport security.
I actually like small towns!
My Husband is THE BEST husband EVER!!!

So vacation was good, but I am glad to be home!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had such a wonderful vacation!

    ReplyDelete