Saturday, October 15, 2011

What am I thinking!?!--An expression of fears...

*We are not expecting*


We have decide to grow our family... 
And I am scared! 
Over a year ago, I though it was time and it has taken this long for us both to agree. 
But now...
 I am worried about everything!! Honestly, one worry is that I must be crazy! Seriously, I met Brody in December of 2008 and we got married in May 2009!!! And now I want to have a baby with him. I know people have kids sooner than we are planning but... I still worry.
Of course I am worried about all the 'normal' things:
Can we easily conceive?
When/how will I know?
Will I be good at well, everything?
Will I be able to breastfeed?
Am I ready?

1 comment:

  1. You'll know. And, you'll be great. I have confidence in you.

    ReplyDelete