Monday, March 26, 2012

Worst Monday Ever!

I usually like Mondays... But today I did not enjoy! I woke up late, (the rain make me want to stay in my cozy bed all day!) and so didn't get my workout done in the morning. Since I didn't get up, Brody didn't get up to go to take his truck into the shop, and get a ride but to work. So I followed him. Had an Orthodontist appointment, but was late, because we slept in. It was raining and snowing when I walked from the Orthodontist to the ready care where Brody was because he wanted to see the doctor about a sore throat. Got home with just enough time to get some lunch and head to work, where I got pooped on! Then I went on my run, because it was sunny and nice and didn't get to go this morning. One of the bridges on the trail is under water, so I had to get a little creative... When I was done with my run I was walking back to my car and was bitten by a dog!! And now need to go get a tetanus booster! Worst Monday in a LONG TIME!

By the way Brody has STREP! Be glad all you mothers he was not at church! I on the hand, have never gotten, but am taking every precaution so to NOT get it!!

2 comments:

  1. Blah! I can't believe you got bitten by a dog. That does sound like an awful day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like an amazing day! just kidding ;) I'm glad you blogged about it - knowing others have bad days make mine look less awful. Hope your Tuesday was better!!

    ReplyDelete