Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Ch-Ch-Changes...

To start off we thought we would reel you in with a super cute picture of our cat.

She will do anything for some sun
Yup, she is cute!

To bad I am forever mad at her... She is very pensive though.

Let's see it has been a LONG summer. And a very hard one.

This summer we have had to say, "Until later" to too many friends.

First to my friend Merri, who moved farther away. But she did get a totally awesome new job in Utah, and so moved from Oly to Utah.

Then, my Grandfather died. As a family, we have mixed feelings, but his crazy ideals, will be missed.

A couple weeks ago we saw off some friends, as they moved back to Tacoma.

Now, the Wagstaff's are leaving (which honestly is the HARDEST THING EVER, ok not really, but it is hard! Yes, I am crying, don't judge me!) They have been our best friends. Helped us through a lot. We even say in our house, "What would the Wagstaff's do?" We knew that they would leave before us, now we just have to hope maybe Ross will transfer to Texas A&M or Brody gets into the University of Illinois and not Texas A&M. Actually, I don't want to live in Illinois it still snows there... Maybe we will visit, A LOT!!

The whole ward is changing, and it is weird. After three years of being in it, I have never noticed this big of a change. The Olson's are leaving too, and I am really going to miss her style, and her cute kids! (By the way, Rachael, if I never told you, I secretly envy your wardrobe!)

But sometimes change is good, right?


1 comment:

  1. Ashley, this is Ross. We will miss you guys in more ways than you can know. You have been such wonderful friends to us this whole time. we realy appreciate your sincerity, honesty and loyalty. I am truly sorry about your mom, our thoughts and prayers are with you. I really hope our paths cross in the future and our children can play together. You and Brody are our friends forever.

    ReplyDelete