Tuesday, September 25, 2012

I cleaned my kitchen!

So maybe it isn't that big of a deal, but to me, today, it is.

I haven't had the motivation to do much of anything the last couple of months. I feel like I have a really dang good excuse. My mom died and I am pregnant, that has got to be one of the best excuses ever, right?

Well, I have been tired of the awful state our kitchen has been in for about a month, but I never wanted to take the couple of hours I knew it is going to take to actually clean the darn thing.

So we started slowly, running the dish washer twice a week.

Then I graduated to loading the dishwasher and then washing enough dishes to fill the dish drainer.

Finally, today I washed all the dishes including a crusty dried crockpot that I don't remember cooking in... And I swept and washed all the counters!

It is mostly clean. All that is left is the stove top, which I am going to do Friday morning.

So here is my pat on the back, for finally finding some motivation to do something!

1 comment:

  1. Good for you! It is a huge deal, you cleaned your freakin' kitchen. <3

    ReplyDelete