Sunday, September 2, 2012

Lentil Festival

The National Lentil Festival is my FAVORITE thing about Pullman. Seriously! The whole town gathers downtown on Friday night for free chili and some "swag". Then on Saturday, we gather again for a Parade, food, music, and tons of fun for the whole family.

This year my little sister came to visit for some much needed away time. I think the only way the trip would have been better for her was if our brother magically moved his growing family out of the house...

But anyway, she has the bulk of the pictures, and I am waiting for her to send them, which is why I am posting this now not two weeks ago... So more to come!

2 comments:

  1. The Lentil festival was always a good time, although I think my favorite thing about Pullman is still 4th of July!

    ReplyDelete