Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Babe, Babies Now!

I can not WAIT to have babies!! I am crazy about them all! Fat ones small ones, funny looking ones, hair no hair!!! School, Babies and Jewelry is what I think about almost all the time everyday! One day a few weeks ago Brody sent me an email to this link... The Ritmo

Since then I have been thinking about the playlist for that nine months it takes a bun to bake...

  1. Classical Era--including and not limited to: Motzart, Schubert, Bach, Hayden, Beethoven
  2. Baroque Era--also including and not limited to: Bach, Handel, Schultz
  3. Romantic Era--Beethoven, Schubert, Mendelssohn, Chopin, Schumann, Strauss I and II, Wagner, Tchaikovsky
  4. Led Zeppelin, and Pink Floyd--I know they are quite a difference from the above genres, and some might be thinking we will be having drugie kids, BUT, I always have enjoyed the bluesy guitar.
  5. Queen, AC DC, and other classic rock--enough said
  6. various Jazz composers-- Duke, Ray Charles, Armstrong, Nat King Cole, Barry White--I second what my dear friend Lynsi says here... My children will more than likely be conceived to the wonderful big band jazz composers of the dawn of jazz.
  7. The Beatle's-- I sometimes wonder if I was born in the wrong time period...
Brody has his own list of what he wants the fetus to listen to... They Might Be Giants, Barenaked Ladies, The Verve Pipe, Collective Soul and he says no Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd or AC DC...

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely LOVE your list!! Oh and by the way - you are soooo cute!! I cant wait for you to have a little one - you are going to make such an amazing mother!!

    ReplyDelete