Monday, November 29, 2010

Snow, snow, and more to come!!!

Now that it is after Thanksgiving, and quite the Thanksgiving did we have, we can now play Christmas music, and put up our decorations!!!

But before I talk about all of our Christmas plans, I am going to talk about Thanksgiving! We traveled across the state to visit my parents in Olympia. I had to leave Sunday, to go to Portland for a Jewelry Show. The weather leaving wasn't bad at all. It had just started to snow in Pullman and on the way there was no snow. Monday night, it snowed, and in Portland that means EVERYTHING comes to a stop. I was planning on leaving at 7ish Tuesday to avoid rush hour, instead I waited until 9.30-10. It still took me an hour to travel 15 miles! There was not snow on the road nor was there ice!!! I did make good time after I got out to the Portland area. Then when I got into Olympia! The roads were treacherous! I was glad that the lady hosting the show in Olympia decided to cancel due to weather!

Other than crazy drivers and bad winter roads our little vacation was good. I was able to spend some time with my new sister-in-law. Still not sure what I think of her. She is nice, but a little naive, but so was I at 19. Here are a few pictures from the wedding.

The Happy Couple

Me and my little Sister 

One day his face will get stuck...

Can I use this as our Christmas card picture...
We came back to Pullman Saturday, and there was a good TWO FEET of SNOW!! And it keeps coming! We haven't been able to park and unload the car yet, because we can't get up our drive way! I am going to make a snowman soon... Maybe tonight for FHE we will...

No comments:

Post a Comment