Thursday, November 4, 2010

My FAVORITE Time of the YEAR!!!

I LOVE AUTUMN!!! I love the crisp air, the changing leaves, APPLES, and the change in the weather!! I am so excited for this fall because it is the LAST fall that I will be in school!! (One can be excited for that alone!!) I am also excited for all of the holidays and celebrations, Thanksgiving, St. Nikolaustag, Christmas decorating, and Christmas!!!

This year we will going to my parents in Olympia for Thanksgiving and staying here for Christmas! Which means, Brody and I get to have our own little Christmas at home right before or after Christmas, not the week before!!! I might be more excited for the glazed ham and homemade scalloped potatoes than for the worldly gift-giving craziness, but that is because I love food too much!

We are also headed to Olympia this weekend (actually today and Friday) for my brother's wedding. I am not to sure how it is going to be... But all I can do is be supportive.

Happy Autumn Everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment