Monday, December 20, 2010

Christmas!!

This is our second Christmas together! We can not believe that we have been married for one and a half years!!!  So much has happened! Lets see, we have gone skiing, had a few trips to the hospital and one emergency room visit, Brody started school, I am about to graduate, we started a business, and have been having tons of fun enjoying life!

This year we had to get another Christmas tree... It was very said when the potted tree we got last year died. If any of you have been to our house you know that I have many many plants. Most of which I have nursed back to health, but for some reason I killed an EVERGREEN!!! This year we saw a Newfolk potted Christmas tree and decided that we would try again. He is a small little guy but, is just the tree for us! It took us a while to decorate it (we actually had gifts under it before I was able to decorate!). Here he is, with his red and gold decorations!


This year we will be doing Christmas in Palouse!! Which translates to, NO TRAVELING!! I am done with traveling across the state for a while! We wish you all a very Merry Christmas!!

2 comments:

  1. Two-and-a-half years? I thought you were married last year! Am I delusional?

    I'm sad you won't be around the westside for Christmas! I miss you, pal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No you are right, it is a year and a half... this is our second Christmas...

    ReplyDelete