Friday, August 10, 2012

13 weeks

Everyone keeps asking, and I am not keeping track, (is that bad?). But today my wonderful mother-in-law got me a Pregnancy calendar, so I filled it out. and hung it by my computer. So, now I will hopefully be able to answer that question.

I went maternity shopping this week, holy smokes! I thought I was being generous taking $300 cash... Yikes! Hopefully I won't need more clothes...

We are taking bets on the gender. I don't want to know, and have kind of been talked into a gender reveal party... Brody wants to know. So we are take a poll, Boy? or Girl? I say boy, Brody says girl.

Although, it is too early to tell, we want a theme, and jungle is a great one, but after doing a little shopping I think an aviation theme would be awesome!!

How cute are these! 

Baby Toms!

4 comments:

  1. Yay! I am so happy for you guys. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't tell you want a boy at all, can you? : ) But girls are great pilots, too, so aviation would work. Love you, Ashley!

    ReplyDelete