Friday, August 24, 2012

Semesters, The Good and Bad.

On Monday, Brody started another semester of school. (By the way, I am LOVING being out and done with school!) He is working hard going to school full time and working full time. So far he is enjoying his classes, his favorite being a class on the effects of music. Brody is officially a junior this year, and that means we should be out of Pullman by August of 2014!!!

Also, on Monday, I entered into my second trimester! Baby is doing fine, Tuesday we had an appointment, and everything is going great. Baby's heart beat is good and strong. We are very excited, and hoping that everything continues to go well.

Now, that Brody is in school, it seems like our summer is gone. Honestly, it couldn't be a better time to move on from summer.

It doesn't look like everything is going to peachy from fall, but it is definitely looking brighter!

As some 'housekeeping' I would like to say, if you want to know about the happening in our lives, FOLLOW our blog. I might be on facebook, but we don't like to post personal things there. Which is why, with our pregnancy we haven't gone "facebook official". That and I think it is tacky.

1 comment: