Monday, January 28, 2013

A Sneak Peak

So at 37 weeks, I feel like I look like a slob. I can't get my normally perfect hair to do anything, and I feel huge.

37 weeks
I am not a huge fan of bump pics, but lets compare 20 weeks to 17 weeks later...

20 weeks
There is a difference. At my last couple appointments I have been measuring about 2 weeks behind. I am keeping my figures crossed that means small baby!

This weekend, I spent some time working the the nursery. Don't let that fool, you it is more like a large walk-in closet with a window and no door...

This is the wall where the crib will go.
Since the room, is about 5.5 feet by 6.5 feet, it is really cramped. Decorating a room with out the largest piece of furniture is a little tricky, but that is what a tape measure is for!

I thought it would be nice to put a cute saying on the wall, but we have that stupid popcorny walls... So pictures it is. The banner is going to go all the way around the room, hopefully I can find matching paper.

Wall to the right of the crib.
 This wall still needs some work. Above the window, the banner will continue, but will have the baby's name centered over the window. Below is a wire box shelf, where we will store extra bedding, toys, blankets, and things we will need more accessible than in the basement.

Wall to the left of the crib
This wall, is also were the door is, and below the light switch is a little stand for books and the iPod dock. There is one more wall, but it isn't finished yet, maybe this weekend.


Dresser, not in the nursery
Of course baby needs a place to put all its clothes, diapers, socks, and miscellaneous baby items. This is in the living room, it doesn't fit in the nursery.

Well there it is, our mostly finished nursery, for a mostly finished baby!


1 comment:

  1. I am so excited for you! I can't wait to see pictures of the baby. You look great. The nursery is darling. Looks like you are ready ;)

    ReplyDelete