Monday, April 30, 2012

Dates are Fun!

The last few post, have been a little depressing... But I did go on my dates with the handsome twins!
Thursday I took Joseph for Ice cream, it was Dollar Scoop Day.

He said that Chocolate was is Favorite!

He also wanted to see Brody and the "kitty", so we went to my house.


Where he also informed us that it is not a date, unless you kiss some one!

Sweet Mary, the sister. She was happy to have to picture taken!

The next day, I took Moroni on his date! (BTW for the same thing at Lick's it was DOUBLE what I paid on Thursday! LAME!)

"Pink" was his favorite.


I REALLY REALLY like ice cream!

We took lunch to Brody at work.
I had so much fun on my dates with the boys! I think I might have to do it a few more time before the move away!

2 comments:

  1. Those last two photos make my life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how did I miss this post? You are such a sweet friend. I am glad you take time out for my kids. Thank you

    ReplyDelete