Monday, April 16, 2012

Good Thing Brody isn't the Jealous Type!

I have two new boy friends!

They are very handsome.

And strong.

And very very funny!

They also love me very much, and can not wait to go on our date!

Can you guess who they are?




You are right! The Wagstaff twins!

25032012197.jpg

13042012214.jpg

Those boys are too cute!

Friday, I babysat so that Sara and Ross could go on a date. I was supper excited to spend some time with my favorite twins and my favorite 2 year old!

While I was there, the boys asked if they could go on a date. I said sure, but who are you going to go with?

Me! They want to go on a date with me. I laughed and told them they were cute, and dropped the subject. They kept bringing it up through out the evening. So I told them we were on a date, we had dinner and went to the playground. That was a date. Didn't work in the mind of two almost 4 year olds!

Later, they said I was their friend, and then decided I was also a girl and then I was their girl friend, and friends go on dates, so we should go on a date.

They also talked about how you have to kiss on a date and how they are going to serve a mission before going on dates.

So, now after being convince (very easily, might I add!) I am going to take those boys on their dates. I am thinking ice cream!


3 comments:

  1. ahh how sweet! Kids are so funny. They will love their girl friend so much if you take them out for ice cream. I am sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha thats cute! Love the twins!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhh, I love this. You are so good to them.

    ReplyDelete