Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Well, I just must be...

*Witch* then!

The other day, someone (random person out in the town) called me a *witch*. I was so shocked that I responded, "Well, I guess I am!" I was at a store and was mad that this person had cut in front of my while I was waiting.

But I have been thinking... maybe I am...

I do not like to make friends. I have a hard time with the friends that come and go. I want a friend who is there for the long haul!

I do not like to say nice things. Really, it is hard for me, and hard for me to take complements. Also, I HATE it when people say something nice, but then back talk you behind your back...

I do not like how everyone is preggers! I am not drinking anything at church that I don't bring! I am joking there, but seriously. I am a really hurt with how some of them are 'dealing' with it. I really appreciated the high council member on Sunday who, talked about the elephant in the room that no one will acknowledge.

But maybe I am not...

I might not want to be in our ward right now, but I feel appreciated by the very few friends we have.

I love to help people with things. Sewing, knitting or crocheting, babysitting, hair for something important, or even just someone to talk to who can actually understand and talk back.

I love to make food for people! Even more that there is only a few things I can eat right now, I want to give people I know my food, before I take it to the food bank.

I love to laugh with you. I love project group, mainly because I get a good laugh in there, but also because I feel like I can impress people with my not so good 'yarning' skills.

I love to clean. Yes, I love my house clean, the dishes done, the laundry all folded and put away, house vacuumed and dusted... But I know that life doesn't always let the happen, so I love my shinny sink in the mean time.


I have been a little depressed that last few months dealing with some things, and I don't know how to talk to people about it. So, I have decided to take some time and make a list of things that make me happy, after a list of what makes me sad, always having more happy than sad.

2 comments:

  1. It is hard because we all come and go, that's just what happens in a student ward but keep coming to project group, we all have willing ears to listen to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you just the way you are! You keep it real and you make delicious cheesecake.

    And people always say I'm angry and intimidating - we can't help that we're fierce.

    Love you, girl.

    ReplyDelete