Monday, November 7, 2011

Goals, Goals, and Goals!

I wish this was a post about soccer, but sadly it is not.

Most of you readers know about my 25 by 25 list, and as January gets closer I start to wonder what really is going to be achieved on that list...

Right now, I have done 4 of 25 Now some of the goals are a year one thing so I am on track to have almost half of the list done!

I have been work hard this last week on actually sitting down and reading my scriptures! I am so proud of myself! This last week I started reading in Moroni and am now in the middle of Mormon (I like to the BoM backwards, so that way when I get to 2 Nephi I don't quit!) Goal here: Finish BoM by New Years!!

Another goal, of mine, which sounds totally selfish, is I want some more really close good friends in Pullman! Seriously, B has 4-5 years left of school and I don't feel like people want to be friends with us because they are leaving before us. OR they think that because B is from here we have local friends-- NOT TRUE!! We actually know more students than residents of Pullman, or the 'local' people we know are students who will one day leave just like us!

Lastly, I want to turn our very unorganized basement into a functional storage room/workout area/study area for B. Today I spent some time trying to find a space to put all of the apple stuff we canned and the food I got from the cannery on Saturday... I think the basement is a never ending pit of stuff... Slowly I will beat it!

No comments:

Post a Comment