Thursday, January 19, 2012

25 by 25

Well I am 25 now... So how did I do:


Bulls Eye:
graduate
go 10 days with out spending any money 
go on a date with Brody once a month (easy! and my favorite!)
attend the temple 10 times 
have 100% visiting teach for the year 
keep the living/family room clean for a month
Kiss and tell Brody I love him, and a reason why DAILY (0/365)

Missed:
lose 50 lbs: Nope... But, since I cut out dairy weight loss is going a lot smoother.
publish a research paper
run a 5K in 30 mins
work out 3 times a week for 10 weeks straight
dust monthly (it is so dusty in Pullman!!) (0/12)--I never dusted!
finish Tree of Life afghan
make a habit of getting up and out of bed for the day with the first alarm
have a baby/get pregnant
ski a Black slope (currently a moderate blue skier)--We haven't gone skiing in a while.
put pictures in our picture frames
finish our wedding/honeymoon/anniversaries scrapbook

A little short:
finish 4 of the 12 knitting/crocheting projects I have started: Well I never wrote down what they were... But I finished a whole bunch this year
read my scriptures more regularly--had a habit then something happened... I need to start again...
organize and keep organized my office 
take a box to Goodwill monthly (We did it every other month)
save $1500 (have $1500 in savings)--SO CLOSE!
deep clean the kitchen bi-monthly 
keep a weekly journal--I started a month or so ago





No comments:

Post a Comment