Thursday, January 19, 2012

The BIG 25!

Well I am 25 now, and B will be soon to. This new year is bring all kind of changes to our lives. Here are just of few of the things we are looking forward to this year!

#1: B is in school full time! I am excited for this, he, not so much.
#2: My student loans have gone into repayment. In other words, we are even poorer...
#3: I got braces put on Tuesday. Finally! Not looking forward to the two years of braces, or the one oral surgery (and possible second). But I am so glad to get some things finally fixed.
#4: We will be entering our third year of marriage.
#5: I am going to learn to play the piano. I have always dreamed of playing it, and I got a REALLY nice one for my birthday.
#6: We are hoping to expand our family soon (but it could be next year for that, you never know...)
#7: I am learning how to drive in the snow...
#8: We have 3 chairs to re-furbish, which will get done this year! If B has his way they will be sold... If I have mine we will have a room full of chairs...
#9: We got a sander for Christmas and I will be re-furbishing our table and a hutch.
#10: I will organize our house! Mainly my goal is to clean up that basement. I love our basement, but it is a black hole...

No comments:

Post a Comment