Sunday, January 29, 2012

Snow Storm and the Beach

I had a great Birthday! Dairy free ice cream cake made by my Mother in law, friends over, and a great time.

But my birthday started out with a snow storm that turned into a me being locked up in the house for a few days. Here are some shots from when we finally decided to venture out!
View our our door.

Brody had been going to work, digging his truck out each morning and evening. We was able to park in the drive way a couple of times, then it iced...

Digging out the neon so I could go to work.


Snow accumulation on the tree stump

Mail box was buried...

Dug it out, so we could get our mail!

Icicles off some grass.

That is our 3 foot garbage can...
Oi! Was it cold! I dreamed of being on a beach... So here are some nice beach pictures from the Emerald Coast!

Look at the water!!


CRAB ISLAND!


No comments:

Post a Comment