Friday, January 20, 2012

Pictures, Pictures, and Pictures!

I have all kind of pictures to share...

First here are some Pictures for the First really snow (November) that we have had.




It has been so warm this winter we decided that the snowman needed sunglasses. My niece and I made him on the huge stump we have out front.

Halloween! We don't usually do anything for Halloween. This year I carved a pumpkin. Nothing amazing, but I think it turned out great!


With all this snow we got recently it made me think of my vacation this summer. I have not posted Florida pictures yet! Here are some Sunny beach pictures for y'all!


The water park!! Went in the rain, and one of the BEST parts of the trip!



Valene and I after the park.





Crab Island

I have more pictures I want to show, but they won't load...

No comments:

Post a Comment