Monday, January 9, 2012

Brody's Hair

*This is a SUPPER old one! I lost the pictures and found them the other day! So here you go!*

Oct 2011:

Brody decided to grow his hair out to donate it. It was cause for much debate... But since, I donate my hair, I had to concede. He started growing his hair out in the winter (2010) and a couple of days ago he chopped it off. We found out that the companies that make the wigs dye all the hair. B was going to donate his hair because he, admittedly, was doing it for selfish reasons--He wanted a little child to have his 'beautiful locks of red hair'. He are some picture before and after!
I am too cool to get up...
Showing that it can go in a ponytail.
"I don't want to take a picture... I want our kids to know I was always crazy..."
I am going to eat you!!!
Finally, smilingly nicely.
I didn't take a picture right after the cut cut, this was one that was taken shortly afterwards. Don't mind the beard it was a compromise to expedite the hair cut.

No comments:

Post a Comment